Australian Tropical Herbarium
- About the Herbarium
Research and Programs
- Theme 1 – Tropical Biodiversity Science
- Theme 2 – Education, Knowledge Capture and Translation, Expert Advice
- Theme 3 –Biodiversity in a Changing World
- Theme 4 – Economic Botany
- Theme 5 – Tropical Biosecurity
- Tropical Indigenous Ethnobotany Centre (TIEC)
- Online Keys to Australian Tropical Rainforest Plants
- Plant Identification Workshops
- Public Reference Collection
- Herbarium Staff
The Australian Tropical Herbarium collection (CNS) is fully databased and can be queried and downloaded online through Australia's Virtual Herbarium (AVH). AVH is an online resource that provides access to records held in almost all Australasian herbaria.
Simple searches on scientific name can be conducted from the AVH homepage and records filtered by selecting the values in the left-hand column. For example, in the 'Attribution' group choose 'Australian Tropical Herbarium' to view all of this institution's records. More complex searches can be conducted from the Advanced search page. CNS records can be searched by selecting 'Australian Tropical Herbarium' from the list of Herbaria on the Advanced search page.
For further data or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.